Basic Fall Scent Room Spray

$10.00

Pumpkin, cinnamon spice, and everything nice.   

Basic Fall Scent is the epitome of what Fall smells like! Infused with clove, toasted nutmeg, toasted pumpkin, and smooth vanilla. 

These sprays can also be used to refresh your linens, vehicles, and furniture!

 

What You’ll Love:

  • Hand-poured 
  • Small-batch tested
  • Durable and sustainable glass container
  • Sleek design compliments any décor
  • Effortless spray pump allows for smooth scent disbursement 


Perfect for those who love strong, cozy, spicy scents

Great for any sized room

Recommended for cozy family and friend gatherings!

Collections: Cozy Collection, Room Sprays Tags: Fall Vendors: Home Lovin Aromas

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

For Candles:
Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.

Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.

For Wax Melts:

Add 1-2 melts, depending on your preference, to a tealight warmer or electric warmer. Enjoy! Contains 6 wax melts per container.

Ready to Change Melts? Turn off warmer. While wax is warm, wipe out old wax with paper towel. Turn on warmer and insert new melts when ready to enjoy more scent.

To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax

For Sprays:

Spritz 1 or 2 pumps into your room or fabric of choice. Enjoy! Caution: Keep out of reach of children & pets, avoid direct contact with open flames. Do not ingest.