Good Vibes Refresh Spray

$10.00

We don't do negative energy over here!

Good Vibes boasts fun notes of sea salt, peaceful jasmine, and soft green foliage. Just spritz, and let the room fill with positive energy!

These sprays can also be used to refresh your linens, vehicles, and furniture!

 

What You’ll Love:

Hand-poured 

Small-batch tested

Durable and sustainable glass container

Sleek design compliments any décor

Effortless spray pump allows for smooth scent disbursement 

Perfect for those who sweet, floral scents!

Makes for the perfect addition to meditation rooms and bedrooms

 

Collections: Room Sprays Tags: Vendors: Home Lovin Aromas

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

For Candles:
Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.

Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.

For Wax Melts:

Add 1-2 melts, depending on your preference, to a tealight warmer or electric warmer. Enjoy! Contains 6 wax melts per container.

Ready to Change Melts? Turn off warmer. While wax is warm, wipe out old wax with paper towel. Turn on warmer and insert new melts when ready to enjoy more scent.

To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax

For Sprays:

Spritz 1 or 2 pumps into your room or fabric of choice. Enjoy! Caution: Keep out of reach of children & pets, avoid direct contact with open flames. Do not ingest.